Metadata publish - Designer 8 to CS 8.0.4

Got the following issue…I am trying to publish a package containing some 150+ document types to CS AS from Designer. I am getting the following error returned after about 6 min:

javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: INMJRE0001: Database access error: INOQJE0032: Error executing the request with error [9291 , INOXYE9291 , Transaction aborted because it has taken too long ]
Caused by: javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: INMJRE0001: Database access error: INOQJE0032: Error executing the request with error [9291 , INOXYE9291 , Transaction aborted because it has taken too long ]
Caused by: javax.xml.xquery.XQException: INOQJE0032: Error executing the request with error [9291 , INOXYE9291 , Transaction aborted because it has taken too long ]

Any ideas? There is ample space on the disk, I’ve restarted the CS database & I can do a publish of other packages to CS, however, this one keeps failing (I’ve published at least one other package with about twice the number of artefacts successfully to CS). This looks like a Tamino error - not knowing anything about Tamino, I don’t have any idea as to what to do or even where to start scratching for an answer.

Hi
you need to increase the timeouts through System Management Hub>CentraSite>Registry/Repository>Configuration.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel - I’ll do that.