[MED.0110.0028E] Error in the Mediator outbound client.

Dear All,

I have successfully virtualized the native service (SOAP WS) to Mediator via CentraSite. When I load the VSD to soap UI and run, I encounter the below error. However, I am able to call the native service successfully through Mediator (as I see the debugLog executed on the server.log)

21:53:52 GMT+03:00 [MED.0110.0028E] [MED6721742443-299] ← Proxy service: APIDemo_VS(0.1). Error in the Mediator outbound client. com.softwareag.pg.mediators.AuthMode cannot be cast to com.softwareag.pg.mediators.AuthMode

An error occured writing the response to an HTTP request.
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Could not compress response
Caused by: com.wm.util.LocalizedIOException: [ISC.0077.9001] Stream is already closed

Server details are below:

IS_9.12_Core_Fix4
CentraSite Core 9.12 Fix 6
Mediator 9.12 SP0 Fix 3

Let me know if you need further details.

Have you set the Authentication of the Virtualized service properly in Mediator?

Also Were you able to see the WSDL content with the Virtualized web-service URL in browser?

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

Have you set the Authentication of the Virtualized service properly in Mediator?
{Mahesh} As I mentioned earlier the service is getting executed (as I see the debugLog statements on the serverlog). Hence there should not be an issue with Authentication as I have set the http authentication correctly during virtualization.

Also Were you able to see the WSDL content with the Virtualized web-service URL in browser?
{Mahesh} Yes

Can anyone try to fix the below error:

[MED.0110.0028E] [MED5028669508-347] ← Proxy service: Error in the Mediator outbound client. com.softwareag.pg.mediators.AuthMode cannot be cast to com.softwareag.pg.mediators.AuthMode

Hi Mahesh,

sounds funny.

It should be possible to cast a class to the same type.

Regards,
Holger

Even I am surprised…?

Its time to involve sag support and I will post if I get some answers from them.

I had the same problem on a 9.12 installation.
Has someone found a solution?

Gabriele,

I do not see this error on one of my mediator instances and even in logs, it does not provide more information to troubleshoot.

I would suggest contacting SAG support, please post if you find some information. Even I will do the same.

Hi Mahesh,

Did you get any solution for your problem from SAG support?

Thanks