List all services in packages and run count

Hi. I need to write a flow service that will list all services in all packages across all servers, their last run date, and their run count. Basically the info that is displayed on the integration server>service usage page. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this from flow code?

Thanks,
Daniel

figured it out. you can call the below which returns a list of services run and run count/last run date.

wm.server.query:getServiceStats

I would like to show a list of services which HAVEN’T ran, to know if we can delete them.

Questions:

1. does this only return services which ran recently?

2. what about services which haven’t ran in a while

3. what’s the run-count counting from, last server restart?

Hi Daniel,
Did you find an answer to this.
I am trying to do a similar thing where in I want to delete/disable packages which have unused services.

Hi Daniel,

I compared the results returned by wm.server.query:getServiceStats to WMSERVICE table (in WMISCORE). Please see responses below.

Questions:

1. does this only return services which ran recently? getServiceStats returns only those services which have run since server restart.

2. what about services which haven’t ran in a while? They will only be returned if they’ve run since server restart.

3. what’s the run-count counting from, last server restart? Yes, the run count (sAccessTotal) is since thee last server restart.

My responses for these 2 queries

1. does this only return services which ran recently? getServiceStats returns only those services which have run since server restart. →
    Correct assumption

2. what about services which haven’t ran in a while? They will only be returned if they’ve run since server restart. —>
    Correct Assumption and most likely you will need to create custom sql to query the backend IS tables itself.

Hoping to see more responses will come your way!

HTH,
RMG