JMS Queu Cinfiguration issue in MWS

Hi All,

I want to use broker as a JMS provider, means i want to use broker queue for sending and retrivew the messages, but while creating queue in MWS its showing as not-connected. Please suggest me how to solve this issue and let me know any Jars required for configuring the JMS Queue in broker.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
SM

Hi All,

Please help as is it very urget… i need to implement in our server.
I request RMG, Mark to help me on this.

Regards,
SM

Hi All,

I am using webMethods 7.1, as per the requirement i have to retrivew messages from JMS queue. We are using Jboss queue to retrivew the messages, while configuring the JNDI alias in integration server i am seeing the below error.

Error:

javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: ased445a.tsg.com:1099 and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server ased445a.tsg.com:1099 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server ased445a.tsg.com:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect]]]

I have placed two jar files(jbossall-client.jar,log4j.jar) in Integrationserver\lib\jars and tried to test the connection but i am seeing same error.
Please suggest any jar files , configuration required for this…

Regards,
SM

where does jboss queue is hosted? is it on same box as webMethods IS? from the errors it appears to be problem with connectivity.

Hi Shahid,

Thanks for your respose…

We are able to connect to the remote system and able to do test lookup with the JNDI alias created in IS. After that we created JMS alias for using JNDI alias (which created earlier) in integration server and also created the provider and connection factory in MWS as well, but we are facing issue while creating queue in WMS and getting error as “Queue cannot create due to JMS Ececption”.

A JMS trigger is also created for that queue but seeing the error as
com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: amdm.jms.queue not bound

Please suggest how to resolve this issue and let know any jar files or any configuration need to done at webMethods and JBOSS end.

TO bind jboss queue in webMethods is it required to assign any permissions?? ---- Please clarify this

Regards,
SM7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.