JMS Provider for JMS Adapter

I have a question. webMethods server and JMS provider must be in the same machine? I think yes.

the wM enterprise JMS provider IS the wM enterprise server. so the answer is yes.

Manuel, I don’t think that’s true. I integrated WM with WebLogic’s JMS provider for a proof-of-concept. All that is necessary is that you include the provider’s jar in the JMS adapter’s configuration classpath (in WLS’s case weblogic.jar). Then the JMS server should be able to “live” anywhere on the network.

hope that helps, Soeren

Did you by any chance use request/reply in your POC? Because we’re trying to use the JMS adapter to connect to BEA and can’t get the request-reply working, only point-to-point.

Does anyone know why I am getting this error? I have tried moving weblogic jar files to IS/lib/jars and WmJMSAdapter/code/jars/static, and various other locations. Still, I get this error when I attempt to enable my connection:

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource jms.my:MyTopic.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection jms.my:MyTopic: after 1 attempt(s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.680.201] Cannot connect to the JNDI Provider: "t3://myhost:18001 ".
Cannot instantiate class: weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory

Hi, we are trying to put a JMS message from an application running on weblogic onto a webMethods jms queue. . we are getting the following error… I would really appreciate if anyone can help …
delist() failed on resource ‘weblogic.de
ployment.jms.WrappedXAResource_com_webmethods_jms_impl_WmXAQueueSessionImpl’.
Unexpected Exception for XAResource ‘weblogic.deployment.jms.WrappedXAResource_com_webmethods_jms_impl_WmXAQueueSessionImpl’:
nulljava.lang.NullPointerException

While creating JMS Adapter Service, i am getting the following error

No templates exist for the selected item.

If anyone faced the problem please help me.