JDBC ERROR :Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1

Hi,

I am getting the below error when I try to insert the multiple records into the table using batch insert Adapter service( local transaction).

[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service Test.AdapterServices:batchInsertdata.

[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “INSERT INTO WISE_TN_STATISTICS(PLANT_NUMBER, TRANSACTION_STATUS, PROCESS_DIRECTION, DOCUMENT_TYPE, SENDER_ID, RECEIVER_ID, APPLICATION, BUSINESS_UNIT, DIVISION, DOCUMENT_DIRECTION, ISA_RECEIVER_QUALIFIER, ISA_RECEIVER_ID, ISA_SENDER_QUALIFIER, ISA_SENDER_ID, ISA_DATE, ISA_TIME, PROCESS_DATE, TRADING_PARTNER) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, TO_TIMESTAMP(?,‘YYYYMMDDHH24MISS’), ?, TO_TIMESTAMP(?,‘YYYYMMDDHH24MISS’), ?)”. "
(17041) Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1"
Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1

Table whas one auto generated unique field say sequence number.
DB: Oracle

If I try and insert single record using a insert adapter service its working jus fine.

Any Ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Vkram

Have you confirmed that a value is provided (an empty string will do) for all inputs?

Hey reamon-Thanks for the reply.

And yeah as non of the fields are not null fields (except for sequnce but it auto generated), They shud be able to take empty values.

As they are able to take empty values when I do a normal insert ( 1 record) using JDBC insert adapter service.

like say if fields a,b,c are getting populated when 1 record is inserted using JDBC insert adapter, I am populating the same fields in batch insert but its throwing the error I mentioned above.

Does the table fields act differently when they are batch inserted?

Thanks!

Can you post the details of the service and the test/sample data you’re trying to use?

Try This , use sequenceName.NextVal in expresssion .

Thanks,

Raj

rajwM & reamon - Thanks guys.

rajwM - I have tried sequenceName.NextVal but didnt help and had the same issue.

But When I removed that and looped over records and did basic insert.

Then when I went back to batchInsert STRANGELY it worked.(not complaining but …)

So back to where I was, create list of records and do batch Insert and its working.

:slight_smile:

Thanks!
-Vkram