Jdbc Connection Problems

Hi all
I am guru i have the following problem while configuring JDBC in webMethods 6.1 Version. Please help me to succeded in my task.
JDBC CONNECTION PROBLEMS

OS USED : WINDOWS XP SP2, ORACLE 10G EXPRESS EDITION
Collected OJDBC14.JAR(1501KB) FROM THE FOLLOWING LOCATION
C:\ORACLEXE\APP\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\SERVER\JDBC\LIB & THEN
Copied ojdbc14.jar(1501kb) into D:\WEBMETOHDS\IS\PACKAGES\WMOAADAPTER\CODE\JAR AND ALSO
Copied ojdbc14.jar(1501kb) into D:\webMethods\IS\LIB\JARS
Note : I did not find Classes12.zip and Classes12.jar in ORACLE 10G EXPRESS EDITION.
NOW CONFIGURED JDBC ADAPTER CONNECTION AS FOLLOWS

Connection Details ::

Connection Type : JDBC Adapter Connection
Package Name : JDBC_CON
Connection Properties ::

Transaction Type : LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSourceClass : oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource
ServerName : localhost ( webMethods and Oracle both are in Same System—Desktop PC)
User : hr
Password : hr
databaseName : ORAXE
PortNumber : 1521
NetworkProtocol : tcp
Other Properties : driverType=thin
Connection Management Properties ::

Enable Connection Pooling : true
Minimum pool size : 1 msec
Maximum pool size : 10 msec
Pool increment size : 1 msec
Block Time out : 1000 msec
Expire Time out : 1000 msec
Startup Retry Count : 0
Startup Backoff Timeout : 10 sec
Then i saved the configuration and Restarted Integration Server
After that i get into Adapters>JDBC Adapter > Connections and I changed Enabled : YES
Then I got the following ERROR MESSAGE
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime(connection): Unable to enable connection resource JD_CN:JD_CONS
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime(connection): Unable to Configure connection manager.
javax/sql/DataSource
Regards
…guru

databaseName : XE

by defualt HR is locked. unlock it first

Hi Henry
I already unlocked and manually checked HR account and then i started my server then it is give that problem
…regards
.guru

Hi Guru.

Please make sure, that your driver Load correctly On Your IS Server, by cheching Your Server Class_PATH On IS About Page.

Thanks

have you changed the database name from ORAXE to XE?

how to build in webMethods

build what???

Hi,
how to build the any application /any project ,what is the process?

Guess you haven’t checked out any webMethods documentation … May be you would like to go though developer - guide it will help you to get better understanding about developing solution in webMethods.

it is either be XE or ORACL
It is database Instance Name

Hi,
Could you please help me it’s urgently ,I got following errors while creating JDBC connection .
Problem ?
Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource adapterConnecion:muraliConnection.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection adapterConnecion:muraliConnection: after 1 attempt(s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

Transaction Type : NO_TRANSICATION
Data source class: oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDatasource
Server name : full computer name (satya-238b825ee)
User name :scott
Password : tiger
Database name : satya
Port no :1521
Net work Protocol :tcp
Other properties DriverType=thin.

Hi,
Could you please help me it’s urgently ,I got following errors while creating JDBC connection .
Problem ?
Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource adapterConnecion:muraliConnection.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection adapterConnecion:muraliConnection: after 1 attempt(s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

Transaction Type : NO_TRANSICATION
Data source class: oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDatasource
Server name : full computer name (satya-238b825ee)
User name :scott
Password : tiger
Database name : satya
Port no :1521
Net work Protocol :tcp
Other properties DriverType=thin.

You DB connection parameters seems to be incorrect, try to connect to your DB with some cleint tool like SQL Developer/Toad and then try connect from webMethods.

Just a guess you might be using oracle 10g-XE , default SID would be XE unless you create some new user account in oracle.

Hi,
Could you please help me it’s urgently

Error encountered
ART 118 5042 Adapter Runtime Connection Unable to enable connection resource adapterConnecion muraliConnection
ART 118 5063 Adapter Runtime Connection Unable to start connection adapterConnecion muraliConnection after 1 attempt s
ART 118 5036 Adapter Runtime Connection Unable to configure connection manager
ADA 1 204 Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class oracle jdbc pool OracleDataSource Io exception The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
Transaction Type NO TRANSICATION
Data source class oracle jdbc pool OracleDatasource
Server name full computer name satya 238b825ee
User name scott
Password tiger
Database name satya
Port no 1521
Net work Protocol tcp
Other properties DriverType= thin

dear komman,
go to WM Deployer in IS page, select create project, then at the right side panel give the project details, then ur project would be created at the right side panel, select that project u will get project properties panel at right side, fill up the neccessary fields,then say save… then u will get ur build created,
if incorrect any one can correct me too.
sanjar

hi all,

will anyone help me out to get rid of the following adapter connection error i am facing…

Error encountered [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource acmeSupport.adapters:acmeAdapter.
[ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource” cannot be located.
oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource

You need to put client jar file for DB in IS/lib/jars directory.
Find out classes12.jar/ojdbc14.jar, depending upon the DB version you have, place it in above suggested dir and restart IS.

i have placed the jar files what u have told me already…

eventhough i m facing the same error…

plz help me out…

i tried keeping classes12.jar file in IS/lib/jars folder instead of classes12.zip file and the database name i gave is XE…then by restarting the server my connecting got enabled…thanks everone…:slight_smile: