JDBC Adapter problem

Hi all,
While enabling a jdbc adapter in web metnod integration server i m getting following errors

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource Default:db2.[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2DataSource”.[IBM][JDBC Driver] CLI0616E Error opening socket. SQLSTATE=08S01 please suggest what i should do

Arphit,

Please see this thread,to resolve your DB2 connection error,use the right Datasource name.
[URL=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com

HTH,
RMG

Hey thanks for the time,the problem gets resolved as i used the default port no 6789.

Glad to know it is working!!!

Hi grp,
I have created a jdbc adapter it is enabled also.Using this adapter now i can connect to the db2 database but now in webmethod developer whenim trying to run any adapter services it is throwing following errors:-

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service SKUConfirmation:aaa.
[ART.114.505] Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.Select.
com/ibm/db2/jcc/SQLJPackag

Please suggest what should i do.

Arphit,

How are you running AS??Are you testing it by manually running the Individual AS or invoking the Adapter Service(AS) inside a wrapper flow service?Also please make sure you are mapping the good data to the expected inputs of your AS.

HTH,
RMG

HI rmg,
Yes i m testing it manually and also using it inside a flow service by invoking the adapter service, but in both cases after running it is giving the same problem.Is this a problem associated with developer?? as in the integration server connection is enabled and using the adapter service i m able to refer to the database in db2.plz suggest

Check in the error/server logs whats going on behind the scenes…Its nothing to do in the Developer side.Let us know your findings…

Can you make another test service and check the connection to DB2 table??

HTH,
RMG

HI RMG,
I have checked it using another jdbc adapter connection and also using another adapter services but the problem is still the same and it is the same in error/server logs all of them showing error in com/ibm/db2/jcc/SQLJPackage.

HI

This is the error coming when i m trying to run an adapter service within a flow service.
  com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service Default:AdapterService.

[ART.114.505] Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.Select.
com/ibm/db2/jcc/SQLJPackage

Also during opening od TN console i m getting following errors

wm.tn.admin:startup
Trading Networks database pool is not configured. Please configure a database pool for functional alias “TN” and restart WmTN package.
com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException
com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException: Trading Networks database pool is not configured. Please configure a database pool for functional alias “TN” and restart WmTN package.