JDBC 602 adapter connection configuration error

I have a JDBC (6.0.2 adapter) connection on an IS 6.0.1 SP2 server which gives me the following error when I attempt to enable it:

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource MyFolders.adapters:MyAdapter.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleConnection

I have the exact same code (same package containing the connection, same software versions) on another machine and it works fine. So I figure that the class referenced in the error message must be causing the problem. I can’t figure out where it’s getting that class name from, though. Here’s the connection config info:

Transaction Type LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
serverName localhost
user skip
password ******
databaseName orcl
portNumber 1521
networkProtocol
Other Properties driverType=thin

Like I said, this same connection info works fine on another machine (except the serverName is redirected to my database, of course). So I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with Oracle or the connection itself. Also, I have the classes12.zip file installed in lib/jars, and I’m sure it’s the right version since I copied it directly from the Oracle install.

Anyone have ideas on why the server seems to be looking for that com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleConnection class? Anyone know what that class is used for? Has anyone seen this error before and resolved it? All help appreciated!