JavanetSocketException Software caused connection abort socket write error

Hi,
When the IS invoked a remote web service to transport a large document about 15M bytes, an exception “java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error” occured.Of course,when the data is not so large,IS can invoke the web service successfully.

The configurations of the IIS5.0 are default.

Below is the extend parameters of the IS:
watt.net.timeout=1200
watt.server.keepAliveTimeout=180000
The IS is version 6.1,and the web service is built by .Net C# hosted in IIS5.0.

Thanks!

Kenny,

This is not issue with IS server. Target server needs to be handled this error. Please verify the target server timeout parameter value.

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.The target server is IIS 5.0 in Windows 2000 Advanced Server.

I really don’t how to adjust it to fix this issue.

I need your help.

Verify the following IIS server settings values
httpRuntime
executionTimeout
maxRequestLength

KrishnaS,
Thank you very much,I found this too.You are right!

kenny

Hi,
I am finding a “Could not get service details java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][Oracle JDBC Driver]Connection aborted by peer: socket write error” in Monitor.

I tried writing a simple java client to open the socket connection onto the target Database Server to see if the Target has a problem and i am sucessfully able to open teh socket.

Did anyone face such problem before, if can you guys share the info with me?? Or do you guys think its a Driver related issue.

Thanks
Vijay

Vijay,
please go to Http://advantage.webMethods.com.There is a service request like your issue.