java.lang.NullPointerException: null at com.wm.util.TimedMap.sweep(TimedMap.java:53)

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Hi Everyone,

I am seeing the following error in one of my production systems, not sure what is this about.

Can anyone help me on this…

I am not able to see the admin page some times…i mean i need to refresh the url 3 to 4 times to see the admin page, and when i refresh the url i can notice the below error is written in the error logs …
Please let me know about the below error…

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.util.TimedMap.sweep(TimedMap.java:53)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.util.TimedMap.put(TimedMap.java:106)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.SessionManager.mapSessionIDs(SessionManager.java:698)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPState.getOrCreateSession(HTTPState.java:422)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPState.processHeader(HTTPState.java:127)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.processHeader(Dispatch.java:250)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:336)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:131)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Thanks in advance,
Rajesh
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Can anyone give me a reply…it’s a production system…i need to rectify this error immediately …

What is your IS version?

Also check this Empower article:

KB #: 1738069

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
The customer is getting null errors in the IS logs. These errors have a stack trace as seen below: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null at java.util.TreeMap$PrivateEntryIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source) at java.util.TreeMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source) at com.wm.util.TimedMap.sweep(TimedMap.java:51) at com.wm.util.TimedMap.put(TimedMap.java:106) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.SessionManager.mapSessionIDs(SessionManager.java:697) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPState.getOrCreateSession(HTTPState.java:428) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPState.processHeader(HTTPState.java:132) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.processHeader(Dispatch.java:254) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:342) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:131) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) This error seems to correlate to blocked threads and high CPU usage as well.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“width: 800px”] [HR][/HR]Resolution:

EngFix was provided to the customer, and will be included in the next Core-Fix. PIE-23775 should be mentioned in the Fix Readme.

Check with the SAG support for the 8.2.2 core fix release:

HTH,
RMG
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Thank you…

keep update this forum if this got resolved:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.