java compiler problem

Hi All,

I am using WSG server for the JDE integration(its quite similar to webMethods IS).Even i am also getting the Java compiler problem when i a running the java services.
Its throwing the rror,
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException:
[ISS.0014.9116] Unable to locate or start compiler.

I have few doubts,
1.In the IS(WSG Sever) installation directory folder,i couldnot see any JVM folder.The JVM should come as default when the installation of IS right?
2.If it is not there we need to do,expicitly the JVM insatllaion?
2.Shall we install JVM somewhere else and can we set the watt.server.compiler in the admin.is it advisable?

or advice me how should i rectify this problem

Please let me know your suggessions

Thanks,
Mani

The answers to each of your questions is readily found in the product documentation.

These questions have also been covered many, many times on these forums (search for “Unable to locate or start compiler”).

This thread has guidance for getting answers to questions more quickly. I’m not trying to give you a hard time for asking a question–rather, I’m hoping to help you be able to get answers to your questions more quickly and become more self-sufficient.

Hi,

I am using WSG server for the JDE integration(its quite similar to webMethods IS).Even i am also getting the Java compiler problem when i a running the java services.
Its throwing the rror,
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException:
[ISS.0014.9116] Unable to locate or start compiler.

For the above problem,which version of JDK is compatible for WSG server.

Thanks,
Mani

The JDK requirements are undoubtedly listed in the WSG documentation. My guess is you’ll probably need to use 1.3.