IUG Conference Next Week May 30th - June 3rd :-)

Hi Community Members,

Next week from the 30th of May until the 3rd of June Software AG’s first hybrid International User Group Conference is happening in Den Hague as well as online. :slight_smile:

If you haven’t done it yet, please register! It is going to be really exciting!

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 2.21.16 PM

Once you are registered, you will get access to the IUG Conference event pages with the opportunity to select your Agenda and the ability to connect to other participants with similar interests.

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 2.22.07 PM

I created a short loom video with some tips on how to filter the sessions that you are most interested in, update your profile with a picture, and find others with similar interests to you.

I am very excited to be there in person. It will be my first time at a Software AG User Conference. Any suggestions on what to do and not to miss greatly appreciated?

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 2.19.51 PM

2 Likes

Looking forward to meeting people from tech community in the real world!!
regards
John

2 Likes

Yes, same here. I will be there ther whole week. When will you arrive?

Thursday and Friday.

@John_Carter4 can’t wait to see you there! Have you ever been before? It is the first time for me. Very exciting! :slight_smile:

Yep, the event password is also the hashtag of the event: #IUG2022 (capital letters is important)

The event is lovely. You can also join virtually too.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.