The International User Groups Conference (IUG), taking place June 8-9, is right around the corner. Have you signed up yet? No? Success comes to those who prepare well and are proactive. Here are two reasons to not wait any longer:
- Get the most out of our networking zone: We have already opened the IUG Networking Zone where business matchmaking software will ensure you meet the experts, partners and peers that best fit your interests. Meeting slots are limited so don’t wait too long and get started today.
- Create your personalized experience: Access our event platform today and start building your personalized agenda so you save yourself some time June 8-9 to get the most out of those days addressing your needs.
And here are just some of the things you can start to plan for right after you have signed up:
- A General Session packed with industry insights, and even a keynote from Gainsight’s CPO Karl Rumelhart on“ The new era of user power.”
- Live user group meetups across 5 technologies hosted by your IUG presidents and guests. Check out the details here.
- Access to our Session Zone with 24/7 content including product innovations, customer best practices, our new developer track, product design track and partner sessions.
- Connect in our Networking Zone where business matchmaking software will ensure you meet the partners and peers that best fit your interests.
- Network with Software AG experts in the meet the experts area, where also the product design experts are keen to get your inputs to improve and innovate our products.
- And if all that wasn’t enough, Pep Rosenfeld, our host comedian, will be back.
Experience for yourself how the right kind of exchange can make all the difference at Software AG’s IUG Conference 2021.
Sign up today and “see” you on June 8 and 9.