Issues when Input and output signature are same

Hi All,

Good day.

The source team has provided us a wsdl which has input name as getSuppliers and output name as GetSuppliers.

When we create connectors for it in webMethods, IS treats it as same document and the parameters on the output (GetSuppliers) are getting appended to the input (getSuppliers) and the output goes empty.

Is there any property so that IS treat these documents as case-sensitive so that the documents are treated as different documents.

If there is any workaround please let me know.

The source system is not ready to change the WSDL signature as other systems use it without any issues,

Thanks,
Sathya

1 Like

That should not be the case. Do you mind sharing the sample wsdl so that we can have it imported in our IS.

What is your IS version with fix levels? Meanwhile I would suggest you to contact SAG support.

Hi Mahesh,

SAG support team only identified that this issue happened as both input and output is of same name . But, they are yet to tell us on how to fix it.

Meanwhile , I wanted to know if anyone have faced this issue .I will share you the wsdl file shortly.

Thanks,
Sathya

1 Like

Could you share the webMethods version and also update the thread if you here from SAG if they have supplied any patch fix or an official fix. Thanks

version 9.0 . Sure I will update you as soon as I hear from them.

Also, right now SAG has stopped fix level support for 9.0 I guess . Anyways I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks,
Sathya

The support team requested to ask the source team to change the wsdl signature as they do not have any fix for the same.

Thanks,
Sathya

1 Like

Thanks for the information so there is no workaround from wM if the source system denies to change their contract :slight_smile:

We renamed the generated reference document of output signature as a workaround now.

Thanks,
Sathya