Issue with webMethods developer 7.1.3

Hi Folks,

We are currently using webMethods 7.1.3.

While looping over documentlist ,inside the loop we still see documentList , instead of document.

It is so strange problem, other users can see document correctly.

Is it problem with developer client installation?
Any fixes should be applied to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance for the help.

The latest fix of Developer 7.1.3 is Fix 4.

readme - https://empower.softwareag.com/sl24sec/fixsis_extern/FIXSIS2/ALL/WDP/713/ID_7.1.3_Fix4_Readme.txt

I am sure, it should be some minor mistake in your logic. Make sure the path of the document list variable mentioned in the input array is correct and it doesn’t have [0] for eg., Post a screenshot and we could help you if you still see the problem.

-Senthil

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked and ensuring logic is correct and there is no mapping issue.

Attaching scrren shot for reference. [img]

Hi Raghavendra,

Can you please make sure that,
whether you are giving a loop over statement on the output array or in the input array.

I also faced the same issue once when i used the loop over statement on the input array.

So, my advice is try to use the output array.
If this solution is not suits to your business requirement, then try to re-design the loop over on the output array.
I hope this will fix your issue.

There is a small issue while using the input array (Please cross check with developers guide)

Thanks and Regards,
Punith Reddy.T

Hi Raghav,
The screenshot is not clear. Send us 3 screenshots

Snap 1 - Keep a map step before the loop, and highlight the document list which you are trying to loop over in the pipeline
Snap 2 - Highlight the loop and show the loop property (input and output array)
Snap 3 - Keep a map step after the loop and highlight the same document that was highlighted in first step.

Would suggest you to do this in a new flow service freshly.

-Senthil

Hi Raghav,

Was this ever solved? We are facing the same issue currently.

Thanks and Regards,
Ninad Patil

Hi Ninad,

Can you share your code screen shot showing your loop properties and pipeline tab (mapping).

Remove that DocumentList entries from the flow service
Save the service
Add it again and should work…

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses. The issue is with Developer. I found a fix for this (WDP-1669 (IS_7.1.3_Core_Fix5)). We have applied this fix and the issue has been resolved now.

Thanks and Regards,
Ninad Patil