We have two servers in our environment wm 6.1 and wm 7.1.
We have a requirement for establishing communication between 61 and71.
So we configured 71 as remote server at 61 and given a alias name(webMethods_712QA_6969).
We have a service A at 61 which is accepting a soap Request transforming the soap request to required document type and sending it as input to service pub.remote:invoke(for invoking service at remote server 71).
So we have generated a WSDL for service A and loaded the WSDL at SOAP UI(web service testing tool), while testing the webservice we are getting the following exception:
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="[URL]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/[/URL]" xmlns:xsi="[URL]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance[/URL]" xmlns:xsd="[URL]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema[/URL]"> <SOAP-ENV:Body> <SOAP-ENV:Fault> <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode> <faultstring>[ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message</faultstring> <faultactor>https://mycompany.com:myport/soap/default</faultactor> <detail xmlns:webM="[URL]http://www.webmethods.com/2001/10/soap/encoding[/URL]"> <webM:exception> <webM:className>com.wm.app.b2b.client.ServiceException</webM:className> <webM:message xml:lang="">[ISS.0085.9104] Access denied to invoke on remote server [I]<alias_name>[/i]</webM:message> </webM:exception> </detail> </SOAP-ENV:Fault> </SOAP-ENV:Body> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
But while we are saving the soapRequest in a pipeline file and debugging the service A through restorePipelineFromFile we are successfully invoking pub.remote:invoke service and getting the desired output from 71.
We have checked out all the possibilities, even we have changed the Execute ACL property at wm 61 and wm 71 as Anonymous, but still we are gettingthe above exception.
Could any one please comment on this strange behaviour.