[ISC.0082.9027] Dimension mismatch, List expected

Hi,

I have this problem which it is impossible to validate flow service because the label displays isValid=false and I have the following message into error tags:

pathname = /exceptions/exception/labels/label
errorCode = VV-003
errorMessage = [ISC.0082.9027] Dimension mismatch, List expected

Could you help me to solve this defect?

thanks!

Hi Brice

Please check “/exceptions/exception/labels/label” is supposed to be a list but it might be created as a single record in your flow. It can be mapping issue while creating a document.

Thanks,
Mohit K

Suppose i have the xml like the below

abc

xyz

when i have created the document using this xml .Could be something like the below

person -doc
account----doclist
accno–string
accname-string
you mean all the time the xml must contain the multiple accounts for that person . If the xml would have the person having single account ,then the schema gives isValid =false([ends with this error :ISC.0082.9027] Dimension mismatch, List expected) when we use the pub.schema.validate.

Question : How do we over come this error when we are providing the xml with single account which is vallidating with the above created document structure(which is used for to validating the person with multiple accounts schema) i mean the outcome should be isValid =true when we use the pub.schema.validate.

Thanks in adavance…

Hi,

errorMessage = [ISC.0082.9027] Dimension mismatch, List expected

As per the error message it is expecting a list and at run time you are not passing a list.

Can you share your xml/xsd file and share your code screen shot?

Hi Brice and HELLOOOO,

We sometimes use the “arrays” input parameter of pub.xml:xmlNodeToDocument service to covert any tag as stringlist or doclist. Have a look at the documentation for the usage and see if it suits you.

Thanks and REgards,
Ninad Patil

Thanks, Ninad.

Thanks, Ninad, for the suggestion. By setting the field makeArrays field as false we can overcome this problem.

By default value if true