I’m using a flow service which contain a Custom SQL adapter service, which call our oracle database to get the count of Hits got to webmethods for a particular Request type for that Current day and time. The Flow and the adapter service work fine until 5:00 pm in the evening, but after that the adapter service returns No results under its output document list. when i ran taht custom sql directly in the database ( under SQL +) it yields results. But when I ran it from webmethods nothing. when I checked the server Log, following was recorded
[ISC.0050.0019V2] Copy failed: No source data available.
This is same case every day.
Can any one shed some light what exactly happening.
We are using webmethods 6.5 and oracle 10g