Is there any inbuilt service to detect and change the "save","restore override" values to "none"

Hi Team,

I have a package called Test. Under this package I have 10 services. Among 10, some of the services pipeline debug propertly set to “save” or “restore override”. Is there any imbuilt service to change this status to “None” automatically.

Thanks,
Guruprasad

As I know, no such build-in service. But you can write a simple java service to implement.

One String input: serviceName
No output

In code tab:
IDataCursor pipelineCursor = pipeline.getCursor();
String serviceName = IDataUtil.getString( pipelineCursor, “serviceName” );
pipelineCursor.destroy();

NSNode nsNode = Namespace.current().getNode(serviceName);
if (nsNode instanceof NSService){
NSService serviceNode = (NSService)nsNode;
if (serviceNode.getPipelineOption() == NSService.SAVE_PIPELINE ||
serviceNode.getPipelineOption() == NSService.RESTORE_PIPELINE_NO_MERGE){
serviceNode.setPipelineOption(NSService.NO_PIPELINE);
}
}

In shared tab import three classes:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ns.Namespace
com.wm.lang.ns.NSNode
com.wm.lang.ns.NSService
ServicePropertiesEditor.zip (7.1 KB)

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Thank you very much. But if when I ran the above code, the flow.xml file had updated. I dont want to update the flow.xml file.

Mean while I gone through IS Admin documentation and found a watt property “watt.server.pipeline.processor”, If we set to “false” , IS will ignore the pipeline debug "save"or “restore override” option at run time.

I tried and it is working fine.

Thanks,
Guru

If your request is “change this status to None automatically”, the flow.xml will definitely be changed, because the pipeline debug properties stored in it.

watt.server.pipeline.processor will affect all the services in IS more than the 10 services in your package, it’s a better way if you are the only one use the server.

Glad to see you solve the problem yourself: )

Thank very much :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Xiaowei Wang, is there a way to adapt your code to webMethods 7 ?

@ Mike,

We don’t have the “pipeline debug property” in wM 7.x for the flow services. It is available on wM 8.x and up.

Its better you upgrade to latest version :slight_smile: