Our customer has the memory leak problem of IS 6.5 caused by the huge amount
(4,700,000) of the java object “weblogic.transaction.internal.TransactionHelperImpl”
The objects might be generated by the jar file copied from WebLogic Server 9.2 to IS 6.5.
Please sincerely provide us with any idea about,
- Are there any similar incident?
- How can the problem be investigated in more detail.
- What is the cause?
- How can the cause be investigated?
- How the problem can be solved?
1) IS 6.5 SP3
2) EJB Adapter 6.0 Fix7
3) WebLogic Server18.104.22.168 (they have the SAG extended support contract for 2.)
Please note that there is the similar solved problem of WebLogic Server 8.1 at
“CR105462” in the following page.
I would suggest to upgrade to EJB Adapter 6.5.3 (+Fix1).
When an upgrade to a newer wM version will be planned this EJB Adapter needs to be upgraded anyway.
Thanks for the reply very much.
They are actually considering to upgrade to IS9.8 or later with EJB 6.5.
However, they will use IS 6.5 with EJB 6.0 for a while.
I am asking them to give us IS related logs.
After my investigation of them, please sincerely contact you.
Dear Holger-san & all
EJB Adapter 6.0 support till WebLogic Server 9.0 as the SAG standard.
On the other hand, our customer had the extended support about EJB Adapter 6.0 for WebLogic Server 9.2.
Which of the following is the best for the configuration of EJB 6.0 & WebLogic 9.2?
- The install guide (P14 of below) of EJB 6.0 tells to copy only “weblogic.jar” to IS.
- The install guide (P59 of below) of EJB 6.5.2 tells to copy both “weblogic.jar” & “wlclinet.jar” to IS.
Related to this problem, the many java object below are also left during the memory leak.
Please sincerely advice about the reasen?
Is this the normal operation of IS?
Our customer use EJB Adapter services as “Transformer” in Flow services.
Is this usage of EJB Adapter service related to the memory leak problem?
When setting an Adapter Service of EJB as “Transformer” in a flow service,
“TreadLocal” is used?