IS Loop in infinity

Hello,
we are using WM 9.7
I am facing issue in integration server where due to following thread exceeded issue our IS server like it goes down and it still loop in infinity
Available Thread Pool Warning Threshold Exceeded: 0% available
[7243]2017-04-20 14:54:43 GMT [ISS.0014.0020I] Available Thread Pool Warning Threshold Exceeded: 1% available
[7242]2017-04-20 14:54:31 GMT [ISS.0014.0020I] Available Thread Pool Warning Threshold Exceeded: 0% available
[7241]2017-04-20 14:54:23 GMT [ISS.0014.0020I] Available Thread Pool Warning Threshold Exceeded: 1% available
[7240]2017-04-20 14:54:21 GMT [ISS.0014.0020I] Available Thread Pool Warning Threshold Exceeded: 2% available.
I tought that it was a problem of having a lot of data so i tried to purge Integration Server data by firstly using MWMS but it shows me this error :
“Une erreur s’est produite lors du démarrage de l’archivage de vos critères d’entrée. Vérifiez que vous avez correctement configuré votre base de données d’archivage et votre pool JDBC.”
“[BAA.0002.0000] Wrapped Exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException”
After that i tried the purge by using Stored Procedures
“exec SERVICE_ARCHIVE.START_SERVICEARCHIVE(10,null,‘DELETE’,‘4’,100)”
and it shows below error:
Error in retrieving archiving results: com.wm.monitor.common.util.MonitorException: java.sql.SQLException: Could not create a connection to Archiving JDBC Pool Alias.
Now i can’t access IS because it doesn’t stop showing this message :
2017-04-20 15:56:17 GMT [ISS.0036.0009E] Ping Failed to server: 10.21.62.153:5555
2017-04-20 16:02:32 GMT [ISS.0036.0009E] Ping Failed to server: 10.21.62.153:555

Could you please look at this problem, and give me some help and suggestions.
PS: i didn’t until now restart the IS.

Regards,
Nezha

HI Nezha,

please check your JDBC Pool and Function definition.
This can be done in the file system under IntergrationServer/config/jdbc/.

Additionally check if the archive schema and the is schema are configured correctly.
In Archive schema in the table OPERATION_PARAMETES set the IS_SCHEMA and PROCESS_SCHEMA to point to the IS-Schema.
In the IS Schema you will have to grant SELECT and DELETE to the archive schema user.
The neccessary tables are described in the Monitor Users Guide.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,
Thank you so much for your answer,
Actualli the IS start after restarting it, the support siftware AG recommend to install the latest fixes :
PIE-40569 (IS_9.7_Core_Fix10)
Integration Server logs a message about JDBC connection pool waiting threads threshold count being exceeding erroneously.
Integration Server should log the following message only when a thread is waiting for the JDBC connection pool to have an available connection.
[ISS.0096.0009I] JDBC Connection pool waiting threads threshold exceeded, threads waiting for connection for pool Integration Server should not log the above message if the JDBC pool is empty or the JDBC driver threw an exception when Integration Server attempts to create a connection. In these cases, there is not actually a waiting thread.
This issue is now resolved.

PIE-37581 (IS_9.7_Core_Fix7)
Integration Server erroneously logs a message about the connection pool threshold being exceeded.
Integration Server erroneously writes the following message to the server log:
[ISS.0096.0008I] JDBC Connection pool threshold exceeded, 0 available for pool CentralUsers:CentralUsersPool This issue is now resolved.

I didn’t do yet, i want to check what you said, in the OPERATION_PARAMETES table i didn’t find IS_SCHEMA attribute ??

Regards,
Nezha

Hi Nezha,

this is not an expliicit column in the table, it is a row in the table data.

Usually I use the following 2 update statements to set the correct source schema value:

update OPERATION_PARAMETER set PARAMETER_VALUE = '<IS-Schema>' where PARAMETER_CD = 'PROCESS_SCHEMA';
update OPERATION_PARAMETER set PARAMETER_VALUE = '<IS-Schema>' where PARAMETER_CD = 'ISCORE_SCHEMA';

Remember to commit the changes after replacing the -Placeholder with the correct value.

Regards,
Holger

HI Holger ,
Thank you appreciate yr help, i will give it a try :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nezha