Is it possible to create a FF Schema from a XSD?

Hi All:
I have a requirement wherein I would be receiving a XML file and I need to convert it into a delimited flat file. I have the XSD with me…
I know that I can use the services xmlStringToNode and xmlNodeToDocument to get IS document…But after that …to convert it into a delimited flat file I need the FF Schema…is there a easy way to generate the FF Schema using the XSD that i have for the xml file…?
Manually creating the FF Schema is the only option…?
The structure of the xml is complex…It has several levels of fields and sub-fields in the records…So I worry that If I start to create the FF schema manually by looking at the XSD, I am bound to make errors.
I am using wm 7.1 developer
Pls suggest
Thanks
M

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Hi mch1326,

By using the following Built in service you can create a ff schema from XSD.

pub.flatFile.generate:saveXMLASFFSchema

Try it. please post on same thread if you are facing any issue.

Thanks,
Naga.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi Prasad
Thanks for your response.
The XSD is actually the XML schema for the XML file that i receive provided to me by the vendor (sender).
The XSD does not conform to the FFGeneration.xsd format to be used with the pub.flatFile.generate:saveXMLASFFSchema service

IntegrationServer_directory\packages\WmFlatFile\pub\FFGeneration.xsd

I still gave it a try, but it errored with the msg …missing /FFSchema field, which is as expected because the XSD does not have all the fields required by FFGeneration.xsd…

Let me know if you have any more suggestions…

[FONT=LetterGothicStd][SIZE=1]Thanks[SIZE=1]

[/size][/SIZE][/FONT]