IS 6.5 SP2 and ClearCase

I’m running webMethods 6.5 SP2 on my current project and I would like to use the WmClearCase package to have a direct integration between Developer and ClearCase.

After some time I managed to got it partially working:

• I can
    [LIST]
  • check-in and check-out a component
  • View History of a component
  • Revert Changes on a component
    [/LIST]
  • I cannot:
    [LIST]
  • delete, rename or move a component
  • Get an earlier version of a component
    [/LIST]

When I try to delete, rename or move a component, Developer freezes for about 30secs and then I get the following behaviors:
· Delete - the component is not deleted and the following message is displayed:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0132.9117] error running command [cleartool, rmname, -force, -nco, -comment, Deleted by Administrator on SEC14377.ica.ia-hc.net at 2008-10-09
15:54:00 CEST, {path to the file on the disk}]; exit value: 1; output: [cleartool: Error: Permission denied: not VOB owner or privileged user.]
· Rename – the component is not renamed but a new component is created with the new name and the following message is displayed:
The following elements were not renamed: {path to the service in Developer}

· Move - the component is not moved but copied instead and the following message is displayed:
The following elements were not moved: {path to the service in Developer}

I did the following configuration in the VCS Configuration UI in IS:
- I created a specific user mapping from my IS user to a ClearCase user with admin rights
- “Select Version Control System” is set to ClearCase"
- I set disctinct “ClearCase View Directory” and “Working Directory”

For you information I run on Windows XP SP2.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Hi folks,
Some time now that I’m struggling with this and I have still not found any solution, even wit the help of the wm support team.
Has anyone ever managed to make IS and ClearCase properly work together using the WmClearCase package on Windows?

were you able to get this to work…
any info will help