Invalid or corrupt namespace plug-in configuration found Errors

Hi,

We are seeing several “[ISS.0028.0026E] Invalid or corrupt namespace plug-in configuration found in …” errors in logs across several xerces & WmPublicMsgBundle packages, each time while starting the Integration Server 9.7 in Production and UAT environments :cry: Below is the server log snippet for your quick reference.

[color=red][ISS.0028.0026E] Invalid or corrupt namespace plug-in configuration found in org/apache/xerces/jaxp/SAXParserFactoryImpl.class package

[ISS.0028.0026E] Invalid or corrupt namespace plug-in configuration found in META-INF/services/org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration package

[ISS.0028.0026E] Invalid or corrupt namespace plug-in configuration found in org/apache/xerces/impl/dv/dtd/DTDDVFactoryImpl.class package

Invalid or corrupt namespace plug-in configuration found in org/apache/xerces/impl/dv/dtd/DTDDVFactoryImpl.class package

[ISS.0028.0026E] Invalid or corrupt namespace plug-in configuration found in com/wm/resources/WmPublicMsgBundle_en_US.class package[/color]

Attached is the complete error logs. If anyone has encountered such error while starting the Integration Server, please provide the solution to fix the same. Else, please suggest how to proceed with analysis to resolve this issue. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Anu
log.txt (251 KB)

It is due to OS setting. Can you share the OS details?

Check this note from IS admin guide and retest.

Hi Mahesh,

Hope you are doing good :smiley:

We are using the Unix box in Production and UAT. We have also set the File Descriptor size from 2000 to 8192 as a work around as suggested by SAG a year back. Seems that file size has gradually increased and now it has exceeded the limit 8192 which we have set earlier.

Neither we or our customer is not interested to proceed with this work around further. We are looking for the fix rather than the temporary solution. Is it the webMethods code which we have developed causing this issue? Customer as well as SAG suspecting so :frowning: Please let me know your feedback and suggestions.

Regards,
Anuraag

I am doing good. :slight_smile:

You have to contact SAG support again for this issue. They might have a workaround or a permanent solution to the problem.

I do not have any details as of now. I will post it here if I find something. Good luck.