Introducing Free Training Essentials for Adabas & Natural

Need to train new staff or refresh your Adabas & Natural skills? Discover the free, self-paced training modules on the Software AG Learning Portal

By Nicole Ritchie, Product Marketing Director and Amber Moien, Senior Instructional Designer, Software AG

analytics

Software AG is committed to helping your organization become future ready—now. We recognize that workforce consolidation, attrition, retirement, hiring freezes and new IT staff less interested in working with infrastructure elements may lead to skill shortages in many companies. Fortunately, this generational shift in skills does not need to concern you nor alter your plans to leverage Adabas & Natural well into the future because we can help.

Software AG is pleased to announce its Digital Essentials training program. In this program, you’ll learn all the basic product techniques and become experienced in no time! It’s free and self-paced, so you can take your time or speed through the material as you like.

This is a great way to onboard new team members or to expand your knowledge and stay on top of the latest innovations. Take your career to the next level, enroll in the Essentials Basic modules for:

Once completed, you can share your earned Software AG Certified digital badge via LinkedIn, Twitter, Email, etc.

How do you sign up?

It’s simple. Click on the link provided above or visit the Software AG Learning Portal. Select the course(s) you’d like to complete and click “Sign-up”. Then log in to your learning account. If you are not already set up as a Learner, the system will guide you to create your account. Once you have an established account, you can choose from any of our Digital Basic courses to help you get started.

Continuous Learning

For those more experienced users, we offer additional FREE pre-recorded delta trainings, micro-learning sessions and more in-depth content. Here are a few highlights:

Check out the full Adabas & Natural Training catalogue here!

Start earning your badge today

Start one of the essentials classes today! Begin your journey to earning your certification and badge! Just click on the link for these new Basic Essentials classes:

Explore all the Software AG Learning Portal has to offer at https://learn.softwareag.com/

This article is part of the TECHniques newsletter blog - technical tips and tricks for the Software AG community. Subscribe to receive our quarterly updates or read the latest issue.

Hi there,

I was disappointed to notice that the link ‘Natural and Web Integration’ leads to a portal which seems to be for Software Ag employees only, as it asks for an email with the pattern userid@softwareag.com. I tried to login with my Software AG Learning Portal credentials, but the login was rejected.

I do not know if this is intended or a mistake, but if it is intended than you should not offer this learning as ‘for free’ or available for everybody.

Best Regards,
Gordon

Hi Gordon,
Thank you so much for reaching out about the error in this article. Thanks to your note, I made the time to revisit all the course offerings listed here and update with the most current/direct links. This past Fall, our training platform moved to a new site. With regard to the Natural and Web Integration course, may I suggest you try the EntireX Natural Integration program now listed while I investigate why the course you mention is not yet available. Thank you again for reaching out!
Best regards,
Nicole

Hi Nicole,
thanks for your efforts.
After clicking the ‘EntireX Natural Integration’ Link I was directed to the Learn Portal login page and I could login successfully with my existing Software AG Learning Account credentials.
Then I was directed to the main page for the course ‘EntireX Natural Integration (537N-71E)’
(Access rights validated).
So far so good. BUT: This course is for instructor led training only and not free!
So I think it is not really fair to promote it as ‘additional FREE pre-recorded delta trainings’.
Gordon

Thanks Gordon,
I have made the correction and apologize for the inconvenience.
Best regards,
Nicole

1 Like