Internal processing error in Trading networks

Hi,

I am trying send one flat file to TN using routeflatfile servcie.
I wrote one gate way servcie and Hard coded sender ID, receiver ID, content part and Doctype name in TN_parms.

Service successfully submitts the file to TN. And finally in the transaction analysis , it is showing DONE W/ Errors.which gives me an internal processing error as below.

An internal error prevented processing from finishing normally on this document. The aborted rule was sending Flatfile, and the original error message was java.lang.IllegalStateException: Processing recursion was detected: the processing rule sending Flatfile invoked itself, most recently with document 1t2g9g005mu3gks5000004m9. Processing fails.
at com.wm.app.tn.route.RoutingActions.pushStack(RoutingActions.java:117)
at wm.tn.route.route(route.java:746)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor94.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com

Any Suggestions to solve it?

Hi,
I am facing the same problem. Have you got the solution? If yes, i would appreciate if you can share it.

Also, if anyone else has any idea, please lemme know.

Thanks.

Shweta,

Can you elaborate on your setup/error details from logs?

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

I found the issue and resolved it. The correct document was not getting published to TN for processing rule to work on. Hence it was failing after retrying for maximum attempts.

Error from IS Logs:

wm.tn.route:route java.lang.IllegalStateException: Processing recursion was detected: the processing rule Alert Event Processing Rule invoked itself, most recently with document 5312f6005onjl7jq00000043. Processing fails.

Thanks for your response.
~shweta

All,
I have a similar error. An internal error prevented processing from finishing normally on this document. The aborted rule was fileWriteout, and the original error message was java.lang.ClassCastException
at com.wm.app.tn.route.RoutingActions.invoke(RoutingActions.java:847)
at wm.tn.route.route(route.java:750)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor162.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:322)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:614)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:235)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:198)
at com.wm.app.b

can you let me know what the issue can be.
All that the service that is invoked by the prule does is write the bizdoc contents to a file.

You have to debug the flow logic and see whats going on in the pipeline and also check if bizdoc was as expected.It sounds like some exception with write to file/mapping object issue.

HTH,
RMG