Internal Error!

X-Application Version: 3.1.3
Tamino Version : 3.1.1
Platform : Win2k
WebContainer : Tomcat 3.3
JDK Version : 1.3.1

hi
what is the possible reason for this error?
!Error!
An error occurred in the application program. Please report the following problem to your webmaster.
Error message: internal error
Help message:
Exception id: 999
Exception Type: ApplicationException
Stacktrace:

XException: id = 999
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.invocation.http.THTTPInvocation.doInvoke(THTTPInvocation.java:109)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.invocation.TInvocationRetryOnConnectionTimeoutHandler.retryAfterSessionModeUpdate(TInvocationRetryOnConnectionTimeoutHandler.java:71)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.invocation.TAbstractInvocation.retryAfterSessionModeUpdate(TAbstractInvocation.java:485)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.invocation.TAbstractInvocation.doTemplateInvoke(TAbstractInvocation.java:381)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.invocation.TAbstractInvocation.invoke(TAbstractInvocation.java:176)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TGenericAccessorImpl.execute(TGenericAccessorImpl.java:56)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TGenericAccessorImpl.execute(TGenericAccessorImpl.java:96)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.connection.TTransactionModeCoordinatorImpl.useLocalTransactionMode(TTransactionModeCoordinatorImpl.java:113)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.connection.TConnectionImpl.useLocalTransactionMode(TConnectionImpl.java:231)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.store.TaminoStore.query(TaminoStore.java:555)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.store.TaminoStore.readTsd(TaminoStore.java:1352)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.store.TaminoStore.readTsd(TaminoStore.java:1320)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.Schema.read(Schema.java:153)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.SchemaCache.lookup(SchemaCache.java:70)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.BusinessDocumentWorkspace.query(BusinessDocumentWorkspace.java:

Maybe some timeout. How can you reproduce this problem?

Michael

Software AG Germany, Darmstadt

There is no special case !
Sometimes this error happenas for my application and when I shutdown and restart tomcat , I get no error !
I think it is because of my tomcat ,
what should I do ?

LOVE

Maybe your Tomcat session has expired.

Does the problem occur if your application is idle for about 10 minutes? This can be tested as follows: performing a search in order to get a browse page listing some of your documents. Then wait for 10 minutes. After this time, the tomcat session has expired and you will get an error if you click on one of the documents on the browse page. Is this the same error you reported?

Michael

No It is not like that ,
would U please send me all the tomcat settings so that I can check my tomcat

After 2 or 3 times this error occurs when I restart my tomcat I get no errors ! and the page executes correctly !

LOVE

There’s absolutly nothing special in my Tomcat setup, I use the configuration you get in the download file.

What exactly do I have to do to reproduct your error?

Michael