Intermittent RPC errror from a service

Hello Wmusers:
Intermittently we get an RPC errror from a service that routinely runs flawlessly.
Anyone have clues or seen this before?
We are in IS 6.5
Thanks for any help,
Randy
__
02/14/2006 11:53 AM2000:

[Stacktrace:]
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
faultSubcode:
faultString: [ISS.0088.9133] Error while encoding RPC output
faultActor: [url]http://localhost:5555/soap/rpc[/url]
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{API Integration Platform | Software AG}exception:
ns1:classNamecom.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoderRuntimeException</ns1:className>
<ns1:message xml:lang=“en-US” xmlns:xml=“The "xml:" Namespace”>[ISC.0076.9211] SOAP Message Coder cannot encode output data; pipeline does not match output signature, required variable CitWsPerson_out is missing</ns1:message>

[ISS.0088.9133] Error while encoding RPC output
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:260)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:169)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1015)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:585)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.handleEndElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:898)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:644)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1008)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1469)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:525)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:581)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1175)
at weblogic.xml.jaxp.WebLogicXMLReader.parse(WebLogicXMLReader.java:135)
at weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader.parse(RegistryXMLReader.java:152)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:242)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2583)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2171)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1691)
at edu.cornell.cit.webserviceclient.citpersonwebsvc.CitWS_CitWsPersonBindingStub.citWsPerson(CitWS_CitWsPersonBindingStub.java:160)
at edu.cornell.finsys.datamodel.ExtendedPersonDAOLdapWebServiceImpl.getExtendedPersonByPerson(ExtendedPersonDAOLdapWebServiceImpl.java:76)
at edu.cornell.finsys.datamodel.ExtendedPersonDAOLdapWebServiceImpl.getExtendedPersonByNetId(ExtendedPersonDAOLdapWebServiceImpl.java:146)
at edu.cornell.finsys.datamodel.jems.JemsUserAuthorizationDAO.getJemsPerson(JemsUserAuthorizationDAO.java:68)
at edu.cornell.finsys.datamodel.jems.JournalDAOOracleImpl.buildJournal(JournalDAOOracleImpl.java:781)
at edu.cornell.finsys.datamodel.jems.JournalDAOOracleImpl.getJournal(JournalDAOOracleImpl.java:739)
at edu.cornell.finsys.datamodel.jems.JournalDAOOracleImpl.getJournalWithMessagesByID(JournalDAOOracleImpl.java:146)
at edu.cornell.finsys.datamodel.jems.JournalDAOOracleImpl.getJournalByID(JournalDAOOracleImpl.java:157)
at edu.cornell.finsys.web.servlet.jems.JournalSubjournalTransactionsView.processRequest(JournalSubjournalTransactionsView.java:843)
at edu.cornell.finsys.web.servlet.FinSysServlet.doPost(FinSysServlet.java:246)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6718)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3764)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

[Message:]
There was an error retrieving information for from the “CitWsPerson” web service. The ExtendedPerson object was not properly populated. Check to see if the web service is available or not.

I think your service did not return a value for the CitWsPerson_out parameter and that you have the “Check Output Signature” checked on your service’s input/output tab.

Mark

Its funny that I am replying to this threads years after it was posted.
I am also getting the same issue.
Intermittent issue with the service.
Error code is [ISC.0076.9211]
I am using Developer 7.1.2 with IS 7.1.2
The service runs fine from the Developer itself.
I haven’t checked “Validate Input” or “Validate Output”

Hello there,

I am having the following problems when i try to send a request via soapUI into IS.

webM:exception
webM:classNamecom.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoderRuntimeException</webM:className>
<webM:message xml:lang=“”>[ISC.0076.9231] Document/Literal Coder: encoding error; cant add SOAP Body Element to SOAP Message</webM:message>
<webM:stackTrace xml:lang=“”>com.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoderRuntimeException: [ISC.0076.9231] Document/Literal Coder: encoding error; cant add SOAP Body Element to SOAP Message
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.soap.coder.LiteralCoder.createSOAPResponse(LiteralCoder.java:749)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.soap.coder.LiteralCoder.encode(LiteralCoder.java:589)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPWebServicesHandler.process(HTTPWebServicesHandler.java:565)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:186)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:330)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:118)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)</webM:stackTrace>
</webM:exception>

any ideas at to where i am going wrong?

We had similar issue and we had to unregister and register the default soap processor to resolve it.

How does one unregister and register soap processor as I too having the same issue when using soapUI to execute web service on IS v7.1.2?

We are also getting the same error. It doesn’t say much apart from above message. Just says [ISC.0076.9231] Document/Literal Coder: encoding error; cant add SOAP Body Element to SOAP Message.

Where can I get additional information about this error and how to solve this problem? Any pointers are appreciated.

I don’t get this error anymore. As far as I remember there used to be one of the following issues.
Either you were using JDBC adapter service (not the flow service) directly in CAF or the outputs of the flow service were not initialized. e.g. you have two documents in output of the flow service and you don’t initialize those. Now one may have some values but the may not get initialized during the flow execution. Hence when the results are passed to SOAP it won’t have that document altogether.

I could identify why this error was occurring.

Our elements were namespace qualified. (e.g ns0:field1). As part of my response document construction using xmlNodeToDocument, I had provided appropriate nsDecls. But IS still wants me to declare ns0 as an attribute (@ns) in the response message document.

I saw following kind of message in nohup.out. I am not sure why they are not showing these meaningful messages in server.log or error.log.

“No namespace declaration defined for attribute ns0 in element ns0:somefield”

Now I am getting the response in SOAP UI. But in SOAP UI validation w.r.t schema is failing, it says “expected attribute ns0 at the specified position” :eek: Eventhough I can clearly see the namespace prefix and namespace declaration in the output message, this is kind of strange.

I am getting the following error
Document/Literal Coder: decoding error; cant convert SOAP Message to IS Document

I am the provider and the consumer is sending SOAP request. Any idea?

Hi Abhijit,

can you capture the request and try to send it via SoapUI?

BTW:
which version of IntegrationServer are you using?

Regards,
Holger