Integration Server missing bundle startup problem

Server: Integration Server 6.0.1 SP2
Platform: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard
Hello,
At our company we have been using webMethods for 5 months. The previous week (Friday) I was unable to compile with Developer, “can’t find a suitable compiler”. Today (Monday) I went to shutdown the server and check that it was finding the proper environment variables. When I tried to launch the bacth file (server.bat), I recieved the message.

D:\Program Files\webMethods6\IntegrationServer\bin>server.bat
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can’t find bundle for base name com.wm.data.resources.BasicDataBundle, locale en_US
at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:695)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:658)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:534)
at com.wm.data.ISMemDataImpl.<clinit>(ISMemDataImpl.java:21)
at com.wm.data.IDataFactory.create(IDataFactory.java:59)
at com.wm.util.Values.<init>(Values.java:307)
at com.wm.util.Values.<init>(Values.java:289)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Server.run(Server.java:156)

I would appreciate some assistance on a solution or where within my directories I can look to create a solution on my own. Thank you.

Hi,
Please check with the error log in the integrationServer/log directory to see which package is creating the error.

Thanks

what is the difference between com.wm.data.ISMemDataImpl and com.wm.data.BasicData? When i am running one service , i am getting the pipeline after doing the SavePipelineToFile.The Pipeline from webMethods contains the record java class as com.wm.data.ISMemDataImpl
But by runnning tht service through JUnit I am getting the record java class as com.wm.data.BasicData

Can u plz specify the difference between this two classes?

Had the same problem, found this post, found out that the answer didn’t really help, found a working solution by chance so posting it here.

The java.util.MissingResourceException and Can’t find bundle for base name com.wm.data.resources.BasicDataBundle is caused by missing class files. Add all “lib” directories of Integration Server and the “packages” folder to your classpath (either in the server.bat file or in your environment settings) and it’ll work.

No reply