Integration server is not coming up due to below sql error. Please advise on this.

2015-12-14 06:01:54 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002I] Initializing components of: mechanics
2015-12-14 06:17:21 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002W] Failed executing SQL Statement: SELECT KEYB, SECONDKEY, KEYNAME, IDCACHE,DATA FROM TBLCACHEHASH WHERE IDCACHETYPE=2 AND ISVALID=1
[SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcr.b(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcr.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcq.b(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcq.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcq.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.net8.ddk.c(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.ddal.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.ddal.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.ddam.r(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.dde3.w(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.dde3.v(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.dde3.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.executeQuery(BaseSqlWorker.java:536)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.runtime.base.CacheAliasLoad.executeQuery(CacheAliasLoad.java:33)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.executeQueryProcResult(BaseSqlWorker.java:671)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.executeQueryProcResult(BaseSqlWorker.java:636)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.cache.impl.AliasCache.loadAliases(AliasCache.java:144)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.cache.impl.AliasCache.getValue(AliasCache.java:121)
at com.webMethods.portal.mech.alias.impl.AliasMechanics.lookupAlias(AliasMechanics.java:116)
at com.webMethods.portal.mech.alias.impl.AliasMechanics.acquireURI(AliasMechanics.java:86)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.acquireURI(PortalSystem.java:719)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.ThingComponentProvider.getRootStorageFolder(ThingComponentProvider.java:156)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.ThingComponentProvider.getThingBasedComponentCollection(ThingComponentProvider.java:240)
at com.webMethods.portal.mech.impl.MechanicsManager.getThingBasedComponentCollection(MechanicsManager.java:249)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.initComponents(BaseProvider.java:618)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.init(BaseProvider.java:170)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.ThingComponentProvider.init(ThingComponentProvider.java:92)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase.initComponent(DefaultPhase.java:117)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.initComponents(BaseProvider.java:634)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase.init(DefaultPhase.java:49)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhaseProvider.initComponent(DefaultPhaseProvider.java:266)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.initComponents(BaseProvider.java:634)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhaseProvider.initializePhases(DefaultPhaseProvider.java:91)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.init(PortalSystem.java:905)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.main(PortalSystem.java:841)
at com.webMethods.sc.mws.MWSLibrary.init(MWSLibrary.java:271)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.cds.CDSUserManager.initialize(CDSUserManager.java:162)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.UserManager.jndiInit(UserManager.java:559)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.UserManager.init(UserManager.java:490)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Server.run(Server.java:393)
2015-12-14 06:17:21 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002W] [Pool - default]: connection com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddai@5ccc96c0 is not contained in either idle pool or check out pool

Hi Varalkshmi,

has the IS started before successfully?

please check IntegrationServer/config/jdbc/pools and IntegrationServer/config/jdbc/functions for MWS.xml and CentralUsers.xml if they are mapped correctly and have the correct values for the jdbc connectivity.

If these files look corrupt replace them with the version from IntegrationServer/config/backup/jdbc/pools and IntegrationServer/config/backup/jdbc/functions.
This is the location where IS stores the latest working version.

Can you provide us the version of IS which you are using?
Can you check the the mentioned table in database directly to see if there any values in it?

Regards,
Holger

Hi ,

I have reconfigured the JDBC pools and restarted but still getting the same error and IS is not getting up. Please suggest. Its 9.5 server.

Initializing component: com.webMethods.portal.event.EventDeliveryInitializer
Created New subscription: 1064 for ijaxlwmm9000.corp.citistreet.org.mws.library.6825820616688941056.com.webMethods.nis.events2015-12-15 06:49:22 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002I] Initializing component: com.webMethods.portal.bizPolicy.impl.ContextProvider
2015-12-15 06:49:22 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002I] Initializing components of: context
2015-12-15 06:49:22 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002I] Loading phase: [phaseID, phaseName] [mechanics, mechanics]
2015-12-15 06:49:22 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002I] Initializing components of: mechanics
2015-12-15 06:49:22 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002I] Initializing component: com.webMethods.portal.mech.impl.MechanicsManager
2015-12-15 06:49:22 EST [CommonLib.MWS.0002I] Initializing components of: mechanics

Lakshmi – which wM version you are using ? Is this a fresh installation ?

If it is your local then better stop IS, DB. Start DB, make sure it is up, start wM. Hope it will resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Its 9.5 server. DB is restarted and is connecting fine. JDBC pools test connection also working fine. But server is not coming up

can you please send me a test mail to “anynonymoushelper@gmail.com

Thanks,

Hi Varalakshmi,

please make sure that the MWS which is using the Common-CDS-schema (part of the MWS-Database-Product configuration) together with the IS has been started at least once after installation before starting the IS.

By doing so MWS initializes the shared directory service tables with default users and roles which are referenced by ACLs inside IS.
When these tables have not been initialized before starting the IS the described error occurs.

Regards,
Holger

Holger, thanks for your response, IS and MWS were working fine till today but all of a sudden IS giving the error which is stated by Lakshmi. I gave her a few steps, she will update us on this once she finds some solution.

Thanks,