Inserting records into Siebel

Iam getting the following error when trying to insert Account record into Siebel.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service Acc:AccountINsert.
[ADA.448.1000] SiebelJavaOperations.performInsert() - threw a SiebelException: code(27812), msg(Invalid operation when not executed.(SBL-DAT-00471)

I selected the following
BC : Account
BO : Account
MVL : Business Address[CUT Address]

I have not put any selection criteria. I want to insert the fields like Account Name, Account Location & PostalCode .

Why is it throwing this error. I searched in the Siebel Site, but cld not find any solution for this.

If some one faced this problem please reply.

Hi Mohan,
There are many reason for tht exception.

1. I think your Siebel database is down or having some network issues
  2. The Business component you are using is not in the compiled SRF file.
  3. Mainly this isa error is caused by Siebel, so try to debug in that way…and if possibel try to apply patches or fix from advantage.webMethods site, there are couple of issues with Siebel adapter connection

rock,

That issue is very old and this I hope is not resolved yet. This is not siebel problem rather Adapter limitation.

Siebel adapter works in this way:

if you have chosen BO and BC then it only update field from that BC

if you have chosen BO+BC+MVL then it will update data from MVL fileds only. in this case BC filed wil not be updated.

work around is you have to update BC and MVL field separately

Note: catch is if your one field from BC and one from MVL and both are mandatory then you could not able to work with siebel Adapter :mad:.

any doubt ask me at prastogi at gmail