IE8 Compatibility

Hi,

Yesterday I switch from IE 7 to IE 8 and CAF pages started showing the following error.

[POP.012.0002.wm_cafshared/hidden] A client error occured processing the response from the server.
Error
Member not found.

undefined

IE8 is supported by MWS?

Hi,

We are also facing the similar issue, when open the CAF pages in IE 8.

Any one have answer for this?

Thanks,
Venkatesh S

Hi
IE8 support will be included in the next service packs (both for v7.x and v8.0). Unfortunately, I still don’t know when they will be released :frowning:

best regards
Javier

Javier,
The System Requirements documents for webMethods versions 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.2, and 8.0, say IE8 is supported (but the 7.1.1 System Requirements document does not).

So I’m a little confused if you are saying IE8 won’t actually be supported until the next service pack? Or is CAF not included in the System Requirements document?

Just checking,
Dick

Oops, sorry, I just noticed the date of your post was the 8th of Jan, not the 8th of Jun. So I’m looking at documents that have been released since then.

We are on 7.1.2 Version. Enterprise we upgraded users desktops with IE8 and started facing issues (POP.012.0002.wm_cafshared/hidden) with CAF and MWS.

Any page that uses Async controls doesn’t work with IE8.

We are also developing portlets using CAF and they also don’t work with IE8.

Looks like FireFox is the option. Or Access to apps via Citrix Environment that has IE6 or 7

hi
what patch level do you have? maybe you’d need to install the latest one to get IE8 support. As I just answered in another post, support maybe the best address to get this answered fast.

best regards,
Javier