icking off a model from TN

I have read several documents but i could not get one thing and that is how to start a model from TN. I read that we need to specify TN document type in the input of the starting step of the model. I tried doing it with BizDCOEnvelope but it ask for publishable document. Please help me in this regard. I just need small clue on this because i am confused here with this issue.

Please let me know how to specify the input when we have to start a model from TN.

You should not specify the bizdocEnvelope, rather on design time when you are creating a recive step… go to implementation tab of process step, browse though receive document, this option will list u all the documents (IS as well as TN) for connected logical server.
TN Documents will be wrapped under a package “Trading Network Documents”, choose your document and it will be assigned to your receive step.
Save and Deploy the model.

Important Note: while you are submitting the document on TN, this document must have conversationID populated to be available for process engine and kick the corresponding model.

Hope it helps!

Cheers!
nD

I di not get your poing could you please give step by step solution for this.

Thanks so much for the information and guidance,
I got the solution. We need to have the server which is connected to TN and perform the following

1. Click on the flowstep .
  2. Chose edit Input/output.
  3. select 'subscription"
  4. respective logical server will open and it will list all the packages.
  5. Drag it till down and you will get a folder call “Tradingnetworks Document” this carries all the TN documents.
  6. select the respective document.
  7. This will ask for sender / receive role and that is it.

:smiley: happy u got it!!!

Hi,

I got the same issue. I have followed the same steps but still i am not able to do this.

1. Click on the flowstep .
  2. Chose edit Input/output.
  3. select 'subscription"
  4. respective logical server will open and it will list all the packages.
  5. Drag it till down and you will get a folder call “Tradingnetworks Document” this carries all the TN documents.
  6. select the respective document.

I didn’t find this last step. After selecting the TN document i am not able to see to fill entries for these roles. I am running in 7.2 Designer and after submitting the document getting pub.prt.handlebizdoc service error.I am missing some thing here.
7. This will ask for sender / receive role and that is it.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks,
Rajesh

Hi,
Steps followed:

1. Created Profiles and document types in TN.
  2. Extracted coversationID system attribute.
  3. When sending the document to TN is getting recognizing and stored the biz doc in TN data base.
    3.Created model with TN Document type as subscrption document for receive step.
    4.Next ste after receive is IS service which actually calls tn.doc.xml.view service to get bizdoc from the TN by using internalID.
    After sending the document to TN i am getting the following error in error logs.The process was not getting starting. can you people please advice me if i have missed any steps?

2010-08-27 19:47:39 PST wm.tn:receive com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service pub.prt.tn:handleBizDoc failed.
2010-08-27 19:47:39 PST wm.tn:submit com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service pub.prt.tn:handleBizDoc failed.
2010-08-27 19:47:39 PST wm.tn.route:routeBizdoc com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service pub.prt.tn:handleBizDoc failed.
2010-08-27 19:47:39 PST pub.prt.tn:handleBizDoc com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service pub.prt.tn:handleBizDoc failed.

Thanks,
Rajesh