IBM MQ Connection error

I am getting following error while using pub.jms.send method; in the JMS Connection Alias I have “MQ_ASNPED01” defined and the same uses a JNDI settings which points to the MQ server; I keep getting the following error and after researching I found for some reason the parameters passed by WebMethod is somehow adding the queue manager as an additional information and since the queue we are using is a alias queue, while MQ is trying to connect to the base queue, it is getting the queue manager of alias queue added as part of the look up and that is causing the failure. Any idea how to resolve this.
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0134.9009] Unable to send message to JMS provider “MQ_ASNPED01”: com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedInvalidDestinationException: JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue ‘APP.PED.ASN.INBOUND’. JMS attempted to perform an MQOPEN, but WebSphere MQ reported an error. Use the linked exception to determine the cause of this error. Check that the specified queue and queue manager are defined correctly. [Linked Exception] com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode ‘2’ (‘MQCC_FAILED’) reason ‘2082’ (‘MQRC_UNKNOWN_ALIAS_BASE_Q’).

Please check this Empower KB article…could shed you some light:

https://empower.softwareag.com/sl24sec/SecuredServices/KCFullTextASP/viewing/view.asp?KEY=074275-10492501&DSN=PIVOTAL&DST=TCD&HL=1&QUERY=ISS.0134.9009&SessionID=640346886

HTH,
RMG

Since I am not using broker service provided with by the WebMethod, hence I am not finding much relevance. Do we need to define the broker setting in WebMethod even though the broker implementation is provided by IBM MQ.

Yes looks like and please check with SAG support also as it report similar issue on the KB.

HTH,
RMG