I have a problem with BRANCH

I have a problem when I try to use “@id” as switch of the BRANCH, therefore the value inside of this @id is a String as I make to set in the elements below with one sequence for example.

Hello,

Yemi Bedu

I have a XML schema, in which it has some attributes of tag that desire to select, to process of different forms depending on the value of this variavel, that I am only using BRANCH, and the value of this TAG is one string, would like to know as I place, this in branch, and as I must for in the steps inside of branch being that string in document is one type called “@id” that it is an attribute.

I have a XML schema, in which it has some attributes of tag that desire to select, to process of different forms depending on the value of this variable, that I am only using BRANCH, and the value of this TAG is one string, would like to know as I place, this in branch, and as I must for in the steps inside of branch being that string in document is one type called “@id” that it is an attribute.

Rodrigo-

When you set up your BRANCH step setup the Switch value property to contain the path to the @id vairable that you want to use in the branch.  If it is nested within a document you will have to represent the entire structure in the Switch value field (ex. /myDoc/myHeader/@id). Then you label each of the child steps of the branch (indented under the branch) with the particular value of @id for which you want to take a different execution path. 

If this doesn't help, post a little more about what you are trying to accomplish and we'll see what we can do to help out. 

Regards,
-Dave