I can not get output values from web service connector

Hi Friends

can you any one tell me that

I have created a service which is doing xmlstring to xmlstring conversion.like i give a xml string to input and get response as xmlstring. this service is properly working. now i want to make it as wsdl file. so i invoke wsdl and give protocol =SOAP RPC and transfort=HTTP. remaining fields are disable so i could n’t able give it. WSDL file is genrated. then i invoke web service connector and given that wsdl file. it is aslo genrated. now i am running webservice and give input as xml data but i do n’t get output. but in my flow service i can get out put but in that webservice i can n’t. why? please can you tell me.

can you tell me any one

I have created a service which is doing xmlstring to xmlstring conversion.like i give a xml string to input and get response as xmlstring. this service is properly working. now i want to make it as wsdl file. so i invoke wsdl and give protocol =SOAP RPC and transfort=HTTP.WSDL file is generated.then i invoke web service connector and give wsdl file. it is aslo generated.now i am running webservice and give input as xml data but i can n’t get output