How to setup JMS adapter to connect to Web Sphere JMS Provid

Hai,

I am trying to connect to WebSphere JMS provider and I am getting the following exception all the time. I have created a standalone java program and was able to connect to the same provider and the Topic / Queues. Can some one please direct me to some documentation or tutorials or examples.

##################################################################################
Connection Properties Used:

Transaction Type : LOCAL_TRANSACTION
JNDI Initial Context Factory : com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory
JNDI Provider URL : iiop://10.57.23.176:2810

##################################################################################
Error encountered:

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource zzRamc:wsJMSConnection.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
com/ibm/CORBA/iiop/ObjectURL

Environment:

Integration Server:
Product : webMethods Integration Server
Version : 6.1
Updates : IS_6-1_FP2, IS_6-1_SP1
Build Number : 132

JMS Adapter:
Adapter Description : Java Message Service Adapter
Adapter Version : 6.1
JCA Spec Version : 1.0
Vendor Name : webMethods

Broker:
Version : 6.1.0.3.37 122804

Ram Challuri

Hi Ram,

i did this once, if you are still facing the problem, let me know.

regards,
Sumit

Hi Ram,

We would also like to try and connect to a webSphere JMS provider but we are having difficulty to identify the websphere jndi class libraries (jar files) we need to install on webMethods to be able to get this working. Can you please help me with that or point me to some documentation I can use?

regards
Cobus