Do you have any idea on how to set the ACL’s on a WS Provider using LDAP roles?
This is what I have done:
- Created a new ACL - let’s called it Test ACL
- Added to the ACL an LDAP group
- put the ACL on the “Execute ACL” of the web service provider
- tested the WS with SOAP UI
- all works: I get access denied with users that are not in the group and the ws results for those that are in the group
I have repeated the same steps only at point 2 I added an LDAP ROLE.
At testing time i get access denied no matter what.
Do you know if this is a IS ACL restriction or am I doing something wrong.
Thank you for your answers and best regards,