How to send data with EncType 'multipart/form-data' ?

Hi All,

We are currently working on an interface which has to send xml data containing Japanese characters to an external partner over HTTPs. On trying to send data through the Trading Netwroks I am facing the error as

“Task 50u5q10064fao96s000000m1 failed with no more retries available. Reason for failure - Delivery service for 50u5q10064fao96s000000m1 failed with a status of fail and status message of ����Ŀ��L!�gY : text/plain; charset=UTF8”
as I had passed the value of TN_parms/$contentType as text/plain.

When I pass TN_parms/$contentType as application/x-wmidatabin I get the error as

Task 50u5q10064faem44000000lb failed with no more retries available. Reason for failure - Delivery service for 50u5q10064faem44000000lb failed with a status of fail and status message of ����Ŀ��L!�gY : application/x-wmidatabin; charset=UTF8

To check if the server is up and running, We created a html page and tried sending data to it with enctype as ‘multipart/form-data’. There was no error and data went through successfully. So we tried specifying TN_parms/$contentType as ‘multipart/form-data’ and tested again, but still it throws error in TN.

Could you please help how can I send the japanese data with 'multipart/form-data’ to the external server through webMethods?

Thank you,
Surbhi

Hi Folks!..Please help at the earliest!

Regards,
Surbhi