How to publish data to event hub

I am new to webMethods development. Currently I am working on developing java service to publish the data to azure event hub. I have used the event hub java API but unable to exactly create the code. Could you please help with sample code how we need to add in webMethods to publish data to event hub.
We will be sending data in json string format to azure event hub

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Detailed explanation of the problem:

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Did you check the previous topics?

As a rule of thumb, when it comes to webMethods, Java services shouldn’t be your first choice. Java services are only used when you can’t use the connectors/adapters and flow services, or when performance is a huge concern. I recommend starting with simpler Flow Service development topics. We usually learn something and try to apply that information to a different topic. It usually works but it may also force you to do unnecessary development. Everything is a webservice here, so most of the times you connect a service output to another services input and run it.

1 Like

You can ingest data to Azure Event Hub using AMQP, HTTP and Kafka protocols. Integration server supports all these protocols and you do not need to use its java APIs. In fact, even in Azure event hub, recommendation is to use these protocols. I am not sure what made you to think you have to write java code. Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks Engin and Senthil. This helps. I will try with the above recommendations.