How to make a trigger of a specific IS to subscribe document from a UM connected to 3 different ISs?

In our landscape, 3 different ISs are connected to one UM. We have a JMS trigger used for transaction monitoring in all the 3 servers. So whenever the related document is published by the UM, this trigger present in any of the 3 ISs does the processing. Because of this the wrong IS is shown in the result and not the specific one we would like. How to write a generic filter condition that helps in identifying the specific IS which subscribes to the document?

You need to clarify your use case, are you saying that all 3 servers should listen to the same document type, but once a document is consumed, all related documents will need to go only to that server ?

If so what is the relationship ? Is it based on some identifier in the document ?

more info please
John.

I’m not 100% sure I got the use case right, but in general, if you want to process a document in one specific IS (say because the processing happens in a larger context that’s maintained by that particular IS instance), UM offers a feature called Principal-based filtering (Reverb) which basically allows for a publisher to designate a document to a specific subscriber.
If I’m not mistaken there should be a corresponding configuration in IS which in turn allows for directing a published document to a specific IS instance, but I can’t remember where that was.
Either way, it may be worth exploring if this is what you need.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.