how to invoke web service in wM.io

Making use of a webhook, we can invoke a REST service, how to invoke a web service in wM.io workflow

Thank you.

Hi Denin,

You can create a SOAP webservice application for this.

Thank you, do we have a connector for this or do I need to create a flow service in flow editor. If it’s a flow service in flow editor, I’m unable to drag REST or soap options which are under Applications to my flow area. Can you kindly advice.

Thank you.

Hi Denin,

You have to create flow service as of today, but we have this item on roadmap for workflows

Thank you, I am not able to drag soap action in the flow editor, can you please share some screenshots with details with which I can understand easily.

Thank You.

On the left hand panel, you can pick SOAP → Application created.

Thank you. I have created a service under SOAP API’s. But when I click on SOAP action in flow editor, it’s not listing. Am I missing something here to get it listed in flow editor. Kindly suggest.

Thanks You.

i can show you how its done, you might be missing something, Can we speak after sometime?

Thanks. In betwen, it would be good if you provide a doc with step by step image with which even others also can get assistance.

Thank You.

Can someone assist me on this ?

Hi,

please look here: [url]Webhook - webMethods.io Integration for incoming web calls.
For outgoing calls, when no Connector is available, you can use HTTP connector, node.js or the Integration Flow level like explained here:
[url]HTTP Request - webMethods.io Integration and
[url]Creating Custom Actions with Node.js - webMethods.io Integration
and here
[url]https://docs.webmethods.io/integration/developer_guide/flow_editor/#detailed_steps[/url]

This is an very detailed explanation. If needed let us know your questions.

Best regards,
Holm.

Thank you for your information. I will go through these and update.

Thank you.