. Create a development component (DC) of type Composite Application and enter the following project details:
Caption: ES Service in CAF
More information about DC configuration: Creating Composite Application Development Components
2. Configure the connection of your SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio to the ES Workplace Services Registry.
a. Configure the connection to the Service Registry under Windows ® Preferences ® Web Services ® Service Registry and enter the following details:
■ enter sr.esworkplace.sap.com in the Server field
■ enter 80 in the Port field
■ choose Apply
b. If you use proxy, configure the proxy settings under Windows ® Preferences ® General ® Network Connections:
Proxy host: proxy
Proxy port: 8080
3. Locate and import the required Web service as an external service.
In this tutorial, you need to import the CustomerBasicDataByIDQueryResponse_In service defined for the Customer business object. It is designed to read customer basic data by ID.
More information: Importing the Web Service
4. Create an application service, map it to the external service automatically or manually, and modify it according to your specific requirements.
More information: Creating and Modifying the Application Service
5. Save, generate, build and deploy the application by choosing the relevant options from the project’s context menu.
Make sure you have configured access to a running AS Java and that you have the required user permissions for deployment.
More information about AS Java configuration: Configuring the Application Server in the Developer Studio
6. Make the relevant configuration at runtime.
More information: Configuring Web Service Clients to Connect to a Provider System
7. Test the service.
More information: Testing the Application Service
Google’s first page and loads of traffic to your website? Hire a SEO Specialist from Ocean Groups seo pecialist