How to invoke script block inside a async table

Hi All,

How ti invoke script block inside a async table.

Regards
Murali

I don’t follow what you are asking. Can you please elaborate on what your use case is?

Hi Eric ,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I want a mechnansim to update a selected row column values manually, if i dont want to update, actual column value should be preserved , for this scenario, i am using the below steps.

I would like to update the selected row data from async table into data base.

My scenario is having two content providers,

First content provider is having actual table data and 2nd content provider is having only the selected rows from the first table .

I wolud like to edit the selected rows colum values from the 2nd content provider to update the data into databse.

To achieving this secnario, I have inserted html input text for all the standard columns in the entire selected row and implemnted the below logic( java script code) for extracting the values from html output text and set the same values to the corresponding html input text columns.

Java script code:
var requiredTable = CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘asyncTable1’]}”);
var requiredRows = requiredTable.list();
var numberOfRows = requiredRows.length;
for(i=0; i<numberOfRows;i++)
{
var currentRow = requiredRows[i].getValues();

CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText2’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText1’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText4’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText2’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText6’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText3’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText8’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText4’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText10’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText5’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText12’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText6’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText14’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText7’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText16’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText8’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText18’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText9’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText20’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText10’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText22’]);
CAF.model(“#{activePageBean.clientIds[‘htmlInputText11’]}”).setValue(currentRow[‘htmlOutputText24’]);

}
So i would like to invoke this script block code , how can i invoke this logic from script block?

I’m not sure I followed all of that.

Are you saying you want to run that script logic immediately whenever a row is marked as selected?