How to install and config TN?

Hi,
Can somebody tell me how to install TN. I have IS installed and it is working fine. Then I try to install TN. Installatin went well with no error. But when I start IS, I see error message:

WmOmiTN: Startup service (omi.wm.tn.pkginit:setACLs)
2007-07-16 18:29:20 EDT [ISU.0000.9999D] Warning: SQLException retrieving Delivery Services from database: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
[Warning: SQLException retrieving Delivery Services from database: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
]
2007-07-16 18:29:20 EDT [ISU.0000.9999D] java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)

Also, TNAdministrators group is not created. Do I need to run any database scripts to create tables before I start installing TN? Or they should be generated automatically during installation?

Your help will be appreciated.

Did you follow the TN installation instructions? They explain what DB scripts need to be run.

No, I follow the webMethods installation guide (the general one) and it does not mention anything about db scripts. I tried searching it from advantage.com but could not find it. Where can I get the TN Installation guide with the db scripts instruction?

Thanks for your help.

By the way, I am new to wmusers.com. But it seems you know wm very well. Are you volunteer or are you working for them? Just curious.

Hi

Check installation guide which you can download from advantage site.

Part IV. Database Component Installation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Install the Cross-Reference, Document History, IS Core Audit Log, Modeler Repository, Process Tracking
Store, Reporting, Staging, and Trading Networks Database Components . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 130

Thanks,
Sree

As JSree points out, the installation guide does describe the DB work needed for various components, including TN.

wMUsers is an all volunteer community and is independent of webMethods. I am not a wM employee. There may be wM employees that participate here but they do so voluntarily and do not represent wM in any capacity.

Thanks reamon.

JSree