How to implement PIP3C3

Hi,

I am new to webMethods.Actually according to my requirement i need to create invoice notification means PIP 3C3 .So could you please suggest me how to implement.

Thanks in advance
sb.

1. Import the DTD through PIPBuilder, so that IS document type, TN document type, TPA will be imported to your integration server.

2. then you can do the mapping to your target structure.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your immediate reply.

I have done as u said.so now that is available under WMRNPips\wm\b2b\rn\rec\PIPs\PIP3C3vV01_01\Pip3C3InvoiceNotification document.

so now i have created one flow service(for Example:InvoiceService) in that i have followed the below steps.

1)Took Map step.
2)wm.ip.util:getBizDocFromEvent
3)wm.ip.util:RecordFromBizDoc
4)pub.xml:documentToXMLString
5)pub.flow:savePipelineToFile.

when i run that i am getting the following error.

com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: ip.util:recordFromBizDoc(): Error trapped in service: wm.ip.util:recordFromBizDoc
Error:

wm.tn.doc:getContentPart

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException
“bizdoc” is required.
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: “bizdoc” is required.
at wm.tn.doc.getContentPart(doc.java:387)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287)

could you please suggest me how to resolve this one as well please lemme know is there any document to PIP3C3.

-Cheers,
Sb

Hi,

Could you please respond if any one has  idea about PIP 3C3 .

I just stuck up in mapping .

Thanks in advance,
SB

Is your receiving service/input getting bizdoc in the pipeline for the PIP3C3 from TN? Can you check it?

HTH,
RMG

No…its not coming .

How to proceed for tht could you explain bit detail