I built a simple model with 4 steps:
startStep: receive published doc, start model, and prepare input for web service (in step 2)
WebServiceStep: invoke web service
endStep: capture output from web service
errorStep: process error step
My target Web Service is simply another flow service on IS (localhost). I used Developer to create the wsdl and Modeler to configure the web service step from the wsdl (keeping it all in the wm family).
I get the following errors when I generate the model:
- ! Error: Operation “myWebService” for Web Service step “Web Service Step” expects input message type “_myWebServiceInput”, but input is not assigned.
- ! Error: Global Data “modelWebService_logic.MessageTypes:myWebServiceStepInput” does not exist on logical server “Design Server”…
- ! Error: Global Data “modelWebService_logic.MessageTypes:webServiceTarget” does not exist on logical server “Design Server”…
- ! Error: Global Data “modelWebService_logic.MessageTypes:myWebServiceTargetInput” does not exist on logical server “Design Server”…
Here is some background info:
- “myWebService” is the name of my flow service that is exposed as a web service
The name of the input to the above flow is “wsIn” (doc type “modelWebService_logic:webserviceIn”)
The name of the output for the above flow is “wsOut” (doc type “modelWebService_logic:webserviceOut”)
- “myWebServiceStep” is the former name for “myWebService” flow sevice, before I renamed it
- I have no idea where the name “webServiceTarget” came from
- I have no idea where the name “myWebServiceTargetInput” came from
I don’t know how to resolve these errors.