How to implement a document-literal web service in 7.1.2

Hi,

While working with wM 6.5, for generation of a WSDL to expose a service as a Document Literal web-service, i remember that the “Generate WSDL” wizard used to have some option for selecting the Input and the Output IS Document Structures when SOAP-MSG option is selected.

If I am not wrong, the wM 6.5 web-services developers guide also mentions that the pub.soap.utils:requestResponseSpec needs to be used in case of a Document-Literal web-service for defining the input and output parameters.

If I go by the same approach in 7.1.2 (with the difference that the option for selecting Input and Output IS Document structure was missing) and create a Provider and Consumer WSD’s and try to test the web-service using the connector, I am getting the “soapRequestData” and “soapResponseData” objects in the input and output respectively. In the case of 6.5, when we try to test a web-service from the connector generated from the WSDL we get the exact “Input and Output Documents” when we run the ws connector with values.

I tried searching the wM documentation but could not find anything in specific for a Document-Lit web-service. Hope I’m clear enough in explaining the problem i’m facing. Please help.

Thanks

Were you able to review the example contained the sticky post in this forum? [url]wmusers.com Scroll down for the 7.x example. Mark