How to get the publisher name with respect to a trigger in Universal Messaging?

Hi Team,

I am wondering, if there is any in-built service in webMethods to extract the UM publisher name corresponds to a particular trigger which monitors the same Queue/Topic to which the publisher publishes the document?

If there is such kind of in-built service, then, kindly request you to provide any service name that helps in finding this.

Kindly let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Sushma

I think this can be done via the Java API.

Can you brief the requirements and why you need such details?

Hi Team,

Thanks for the reply.

This is needed for our testing and support teams to provide support and maintenance of services related to Universal messaging.

The subscriber details corresponding to a trigger can be found in the jms messaging trigger management in the IS admin page.
But, can’t get the respective publisher names for that topic or queue.

Hence, whenever an issue occurs in any trigger, our support team is finding difficulty in getting the publisher for that topic or Queue to analyze the issue completely.

Kindly let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Sushma

You can set the publisher name (service name) via JMSMessage/properties by creating a field name “publisherName”. This can be later retrieved in the subscription trigger service.

Any questions?

Also, do you have any Canonical Model defined/used in the integration projects for webMethods?